NEW Standards of Practice Overview November 22, 2013 Corpus Christi
New Standards: Overview
Come get a detailed overview of the new changes to the Standards of Practice
November 22, 2013
Corpus Christi, TX
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8 hours of TREC approved CEUs
The Texas Real Estate Commission has adopted new Standards of Practice that take effect January 1, 2014.
This class is more than an "update".
We will address the 7 sections of the Standards of Practice, sections 535.227 - 535.233 as well as the NEW REPORT FORM.
These sections include General Provisions, Structural Systems, Electrical Systems, HVAC Systems, Plumbing Systems, Appliances, and Optional Systems.
This class has been developed to provide inspectors a clearer understanding of the new SoP's.
To Be Announced
JIANGHAI XX a/k/a JEFF XX d/b/a
THIS MATTER having come before the Court upon motion by Tiffany (NJ), LLC,(“Tiffany” or “Plaintiff”) Motion for Final Default against the Defendant Jianghai XX a/k/a Jeff XX d/b/a Esilver2go.com d/b/a EsSilver2go d/b/a Venusfashionsq d/b/a Venus Fashions d/b/a Tiffany4ever.com d/b/a Tcoworld.com d/b/a Shopluxury.us d/b/a Tiffany4ever d/b/a Tiffanyever d/b/a T4ever Jewell d/b/a TF Jewellery d/b/a Tcoworld d/b/a Amazingtea (the “Defendant” or “XX”) and the Court having considered the moving papers and there being no opposition thereto;(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business individual, last known to be residing at XXX X. XXX XXX XXX., XXX XXXXXXX,
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
7. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Defendant XX is hereby ordered to immediately assign all rights, title and interest in the domain name www.Tiffany4ever.com to Tiffany;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;
(g) affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the sale of any goods, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols tending to falsely describe or represent goods by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, as being those of Tiffany, or in any way endorsed by Tiffany;
Dated this 4th day of September, 2009.