Inspection Report Writing
Taught by Larry White
(8 hours EACH DAY of TREC approved credit)
Dates: July 25-26, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 1: Basic/Intermediate
Spending too much time on your inspection reports? Want your reports to look more professional? Looking for a product that is more customizable?
Come join us for a Basic/Intermediate traning class on WhisperReporter where you will find solutions to all of the above questions.
Just a few of the topics which will be covered in this class:
- Creating reports using WhisperReporter
- Save time by creating custom templates and RapidRemarksTM
- Learn how WhisperReporter’s Report Auditor can help you
- See how WhisperReporter can help email and/or FTP your completed reports
- Learn how to use WhisperReporter with the Inspection Support Network (ISN)
- Use WhisperReporter’s report database to help find and organize reports
- See how WhisperReporter’s Export feature can help migrate your inspection data into other useful applications such as Word, Excel and Quickbooks
- And much more…
You do not need to be an existing Whisper user to attend this class. All class attendees who decide to purchase WhisperReporter will receive a $100 discount off of the normal purchase price.
Day 2: Advanced
Do you have the basics down and want to take it to the next level? Want to create Phase, Commercial and other types of reports?
If you are looking for information on the above topics, then this is the class you've been waiting for. Come join us for an Advanced training class on WhisperReporter as we dive in deeper to show you how to create virtually any type of report and manage everything all within WhisperReporter's report database.
A few of the topics covered in the Advanced class:
- Adding a Work View (Room by Room) structure to your template
- Learn how to use the Report View Manager to create any type of report
- Learn how to create Chapters, Topics and Sub-Topics
- Using the Rapid Remark Manager
- Using the Rapid Remark View Manager
- Advanced Picklist techniques
- Tips and Tricks to save time generating reports
We look forward to seeing you there!
Omni Houston Hotel
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079
TAREI Member (Both Days): $149
TAREI Member (One Days): $99
Non-Member (Both Days): $199
Non-Member (One Day): $149
(Be sure to login as a member to get the discount)