Why Choose TAREI?
Membership in TAREI is Essential to Your Career!
The Top 10 Reasons for Being a Member of TAREI
1. TAREI members are set apart from others because of their experience, client services and professionalism.
2. TAREI members have access to our “Technical Expert Council” which provides them a resource for any technical questions they may run across while on an inspection.
3. TAREI has been instrumental in making TEXAS inspectors some of the most qualified inspectors in the nation through its leadership in promoting licensing efforts that are being followed by many other states.
4. TAREI offers legislative representation through our own lobbyist to help monitor and provide input on laws that affect our profession.
5. TAREI Certification program allows inspectors more credibility and confidence with clients.
6. TAREI provides a place where inspectors can share ideas and learn from one another and increase their knowledge and professionalism.
7. TAREI provides insurance companies who offer discounts for being a member.
8. TAREI maintains an ongoing public relations and advertising program throughout the state to promote using TAREI inspectors.
9. TAREI offers educational programs throughout the state, at reduced fees for TAREI members.
10. TAREI is the oldest and largest inspection association in TEXAS. It is run by inspectors for inspectors.
We need your support and you need the support of TAREI. TAREI enables its members to project a unified voice in interaction with state legislators, the real estate industry and the public to support and promote the interests of real estate inspectors.
TIFFANY(NJ), LLC., a Delaware
ESILVER2GO.COM d/b/a ESILVER2GO d/b/a
THIS MATTER having come before the Court upon motion by Tiffany (NJ), LLC,(“Tiffany” or “Plaintiff”) Motion for Final Default against the Defendant Jianghai XX a/k/a Jeff XX d/b/a Esilver2go.com d/b/a EsSilver2go d/b/a Venusfashionsq d/b/a Venus Fashions d/b/a Tiffany4ever.com d/b/a Tcoworld.com d/b/a Shopluxury.us d/b/a Tiffany4ever d/b/a Tiffanyever d/b/a T4ever Jewell d/b/a TF Jewellery d/b/a Tcoworld d/b/a Amazingtea (the “Defendant” or “XX”) and the Court having considered the moving papers and there being no opposition thereto;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Tiffany’s Motion for Final Default Judgment is GRANTED, and JUDGMENT is entered in favor of the Plaintiff Tiffany (NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business XX XXXXX;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
(a) manufacturing or causing to be manufactured, importing, advertising, or promoting, distributing, selling or offering to sell counterfeit and infringing goods using the Tiffany Marks or works protected by the Tiffany copyrights;
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;