|There are no upcoming events.|
Why Choose TAREI?
Membership in TAREI is Essential to Your Career!
The Top 10 Reasons for Being a Member of TAREI
1. TAREI members are set apart from others because of their experience, client services and professionalism.
2. TAREI members have access to our “Technical Expert Council” which provides them a resource for any technical questions they may run across while on an inspection.
3. TAREI has been instrumental in making TEXAS inspectors some of the most qualified inspectors in the nation through its leadership in promoting licensing efforts that are being followed by many other states.
4. TAREI offers legislative representation through our own lobbyist to help monitor and provide input on laws that affect our profession.
5. TAREI Certification program allows inspectors more credibility and confidence with clients.
6. TAREI provides a place where inspectors can share ideas and learn from one another and increase their knowledge and professionalism.
7. TAREI provides insurance companies who offer discounts for being a member.
8. TAREI maintains an ongoing public relations and advertising program throughout the state to promote using TAREI inspectors.
9. TAREI offers educational programs throughout the state, at reduced fees for TAREI members.
10. TAREI is the oldest and largest inspection association in TEXAS. It is run by inspectors for inspectors.
We need your support and you need the support of TAREI. TAREI enables its members to project a unified voice in interaction with state legislators, the real estate industry and the public to support and promote the interests of real estate inspectors.
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
limited liability company,
vs.ESILVER2GO.COM d/b/a ESILVER2GO d/b/a
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
(c) using any logo, and/or layout which may be calculated to falsely advertise the services or products of Defendant XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, as being sponsored by, authorized by, endorsed by, or in any way associated with Tiffany;
(d) falsely representing themselves as being connected with Tiffany through sponsorship or association;
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;
(i) otherwise unfairly competing with Tiffany;