There are no upcoming events.
Trouble Logging In or Need to Pay Your Dues?
If you would like to pay your TAREI dues online, but are having trouble doing so, or need help logging into the TAREI website, please follow the steps listed below...
Need to Pay Your TAREI Dues?
- To pay your TAREI dues online, you must start by logging in to the TAREI website.
- To log in, go to the TAREI home page and enter your username and password and then click the "Login" button. The login area is located in the left center area of the TAREI home page. If you have forgotten your username or password, or your login no longer seems to work, follow the steps listed below regarding forgotten usernames and/or passwords.
- If your membership has already expired, you will be prompted to specify a payment plan after you have successfully logged in. After choosing a payment plan, you will then be allowed to make your payment electronically directly from the website.
- To view information regarding your current membership status and your existing payment plan, after logging in click the "Your Details" link within the User Menu in the left lower section of the TAREI home page. After arriving at your user profile page, click on the Subscription tab to access this information.
Forgot Usernames and/or Passwords?
- If you have forgotten your username or password, or if your user login no longer seems to work, click on the "Forgot Login?" link in the User Menu which is located on the left side of the TAREI home page. This will allow you retrieve your username or reset your password so that you will be able login. Information will then be emailed to the email address currently stored in your user profile.
Case No. CV09-01933 VBF(Ex)
JIANGHAI XX a/k/a JEFF XX d/b/a
individual, last known to be residing at XXX X. XXX XXX XXX., XXX XXXXXXX,
TIFFANY4EVER d/b/a TIFFANYEVER d/b/a
DOES 1 – 10,
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that Defendant and his respective officers, agents, servants, employees and attorneys, and all persons in concert and participation with them are hereby RESTRAINED and ENJOINED from:
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;
(i) otherwise unfairly competing with Tiffany;